*first off the disclaimers – I am not paid to write this review.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee User Review..
@ 1112 miles
- Amazing transmission .
- Shifts when you expect it.
- Dare i say it on a jeep.. Great mpg on the V6 atleast.
- Interiors are done very wll, nothing feels tacky.
- the new larger uconnect is ok.
- Love the lcd screen in the center of the Dash.
What could be better :
- For a vehicle priced this much could have a better sound system, sound quality feels average. maybe jeep can fix with a software update !
- Was wishing the sound stage was higher than it is.
- the Uconnect screen could do with a higher resolution to keep up with the rest of the quality interiors.
- the suspensions feels a little bouncy, probably needs more damping.
- Would love to have traffic overlay on Uconnect Nav, like google maps does instead of sirius xm traffic.
- the paint coating on the voice activation buttons are easily scuffed off with nails.
<<UPDATE 04/23/2013 >>
Uconnect head Unit is bricked, pissed off. Dealer is shipping new head unit from Chrysler. Like posted in the other thread Chrysler/Dealer is replacing the entire Head Unit !!!
8PM EST 04/24/2013
“Phone Requires Service Message pops up”
“GPS Unit showing wrong location on NAV”
“Compass pointing in the wrong direction”
@3500 miles –
Head units fixed for a while and humming along.Thanks Chrysler! No issues
@4000 miles – the rear tail light conked out, waiting on part to be shipped.
wasnt a part problem was a software update needed , go figure.